following page, you can submit your paper to the 49th Symposium
on Multiple-Valued Logic.
In order to prepare your submission, please note the following remarks:
- You can submit original research papers, surveys, or
Please do not forget to clearly indicate the type of your submission .
- Authors should submit papers as PDF files following the IEEE
style guidelines for conference proceedings.
Templates are available for LaTeX
and Microsoft Word at
- Each manuscript shall include a 50-100 word abstract and
shall not exceed 6 pages.
- All accepted contributions will be published by IEEE.
- Author(s) of accepted papers are expected to participate
at the conference and to present their paper.
To the submission system (Abstract Deadline: Nov. 4, 2018)